Header

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Field Day!

I love how field day has completely changed from when I was a kid.  When I was in elementary school it was relay races, the 100 meter dash, the long jump, and you get the idea.  Field day was very similar to track races; however, today they are more about team work and having fun.  Everyone is a winner.  While I wasn't able to be there for Addy's field day this year, her teacher took a ton of photos and sent them to all the parents.  I was sadly at the dentist getting three cavities filled.  No fun!  Addy had a blast though and was so existed that they got to eat Chick fil A for lunch and had Popsicles for dessert.  Do your children's schools have field day and if so what kind of games do the children play?





1 comment:

Swan Li said...

Field days are always fun... Great series.