Experience "Corner View"








Hi!  I am back!  I arrived on the red-eye flight this morning from Seattle.  Can you say tired!  I am so tired. I didn't sleep a wink.  Oh well!  I guess I will be hitting the pillow early tonight.  I think to really experience a city you need to get out there and try some of the local restaurants, not just fast-food restaurants.  Every time I go somewhere, I do a little homework and find the most talked about places to eat.  Molten Cakes is one of these talked about places.  Located in the pocket community of Ballard in Seattle, Molten Cakes not only serves some delicious cake, cookies, and brownies but makes and an amazing grilled cheese. I had the grilled cheese and this Peanut Butter Molten Cake! Every single bite was perfection and to top it off I got to enjoy it with my friend Jennifer and her daughter.  If you are ever in Seattle take a minute to visit Molten Cakes.  You won't regret it!  You may want to visit the locks if you are out the way too.  A totally fun experience!


Comments

This place looks like I could easily spend an entire vacation in there. And how happy do the girls look! Hope you got some well deserved sleep. xx
simply bev said…
Yum! I can't believe I see empty seats there. I'd think the place would be pack full of fans! (your girls are adorable, by the way)
Heather said…
Now, I'm hungry! And I am like you when I travel. I refuse to eat at any chain. I want the local experience.
Shauna said…
What???!! This place looks so great!! I love grilled cheese and the molten cakes are among some of our favorite desserts! Have a great time! Love,

Shauna xo
Welcome home. I adore Seattle and it holds a special place in my heart as our adoption agency and many of the girls China sisters are there
Francesca said…
ah, the food experience - my kind of tourism :)
Unknown said…
I would love to visit that place...it looks a paradise for grey and rainy days!
Beth said…
We do the same research when we visit a place. It's been over 20 years since I was in Seattle and I'd love to go back. Those molten cakes look and sound yummy! :>)
karyn said…
Oh my goodness!! Molten Cakes - what a fabulous name for a cafe - and that cake looks absolutely divine - like on of those gooey in the middle puddings. I shall definitely visit Molten Cakes if I am ever in Seattle - Karyn - Eliza's Dream
Li + Belle said…
This looks so good and delicious.
nadine paduart said…
well. you got me hooked already and I'M NOT IN SEATTLE!!!!! d***. n♥

Popular Posts