Grand Cayman







 
 
 


Grand Cayman was our next stop on our cruise.  It was my first time on Grand Cayman Island!  The island is not very big, but is clean and has plenty of restaurants.  The beaches are beautiful!  We choose to go to islands national park via a jeep tour.  I don't think it was worth it!  I wish I had just chosen to stay at the beach.  We drove in a caravan of jeeps across the island about 8 miles to just see mangrove trees and more beach.  There were no birds and no iguanas like the brochure promised.  Afterwards, we were taken to a rum store where they pushed the sale of rum (I don't drink) and then from there taken to a bar called Hell.  The best part of the tour was our beginning location (the beach).  The water was warm and we were served a fantastic BBQ lunch of jerk chicken, hamburgers, potato salad, fruit salad, and baked beans. Well, it is a beautiful day here in Atlanta, I am off to make some Tortilla Soup  and then go pick up Winston from the airport.  I am so excited to see my boy!  He has had a blast in Germany, but it is time for him to come home.  Our family just isn't the same without him.  Yeah!  Winston is coming home!

Comments

Kelly said…
I have never been on a cruise. I am dying to go someday. Thanks for reminding me!

Popular Posts