"L" Cornerview


This past weekend was full of life adventures.  We picked up our friend Lasse from the train station who is on his way home to Germany.  The boys loved having him around.  They played a ton of video games, ate burgers at Red Robin, watched a hockey game, cleaned out our basement storage area, and spent many hours living life to it's fullest.  It was a perfect weekend.  Now we are gearing up for our next round of visitors. My old friend Shawn from high school is passing through town, my in-laws arrive an hour after Shawn leaves, and on Thursday my husbands college professor and his wife come to town.  This may be too busy for some, but I love it busy.  I love my life.  I am grateful for all that is good and for the trails I have been given because without the trials the joys would not be so sweet. 
 

Comments

Francesca said…
perfect Ls! my boys too loved having bigger boys around when they were younger - now they're the "bigger" boys themselves!
Le monde dÖ said…
Lovely LLL!!! and perfect choice and illustration.
Elizabeth said…
Lively! A busy household is a good thing.
Unknown said…
Lovely moments!
Love yoru LLL ;)
Kristin said…
Friends visiting - which is a wonderful time. Enjoy the time!
Heather said…
Such happy photos! I'm glad they enjoyed his visit.
Dana said…
Did you make heart-shaped pancakes with chocolate candies? Lucky family :)
jane said…
so great!! but now i want a burger... :)
sending you big hugs k!
have a great time!!
You are amazing and I am SURE all your visitors feel very blessed by you!!! XO
Menthe Blanche said…
Lots of wonderful moments! Le vie est belle :)
shayndel said…
Love your L post,and and that a friend with an L name came to visit!
So full of life and love!
Your words in the photo bring back a memory when I was a teenager I had a necklace (very popular back then, do you still have one??!) that said Live Love Laugh. So simple and best motto!!♡

Popular Posts