Too quiet

It is way too quiet around here.  The big boys went camping up at the lake with their grandmother and a bunch of their friends from church.  I stayed home with the littles which was nice.  I get lots of time with Addy, but rarely do I get time alone with Roman these days.  We made a cake and he colored while I canned some salsa.  I don't know if I am likely this house being so quiet.  Thankfully, they don't all leave home at once because I think I would be a mess.  Well, I am off to bed.  Tomorrow, I go back to the hospital for my training session.  It starts at 8:00 a.m. which means I have to leave the house by 7 a.m.  which means I have to get up at 6:00 a.m. and I am not a morning person.  This week I made the boys some Halloween trail mix. It was made with ghost marshmallows, pretzels, candy corn, M&M candy corn, chex mix , raisins, and chocolate chips. They are getting excited about Halloween being around the corner and are discussing what they want to be.  Roman has decided he wants to be a Power Ranger.  He is all about Power Rangers and Ben 10 these days.  Still loves his super hero's too.  Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Comments

jane said…
halloween is my favorite holiday. so bummed i´m not there. will just have to live vicariously through you. :)
big hugs k!
Unknown said…
I'm glad you got to spend some time with Roman, but hopefully your house will be full of noise again soon!

Popular Posts