A day at the pool




 After transferring to the hotel on Monday afternoon, we decided the only thing to do was to go swimming..  Have I mentioned, it is hot here!  Just a mile from our hotel is a great public pool.  I guess swim caps are required to swim, so we purchased our caps and off we were to swim.  I didn't have to buy one since I didn't get my hair wet and didn't go beyond the baby pool.  The boys were not too thrilled about the caps , but given the option to wear the caps or go home they reluctantly put them on.

Via Ampère, 20 
20131 Milano Mi 
Tel. 02.70600224 
  

Comments

liza said…
That's a pool! I'm sorry about your Zermatt experience - the photos are still so beautiful.
Francesca said…
I can't believe that pool still exists! I spent many hot days back in prehistory there!

Popular Posts