2 weeks


Two weeks have come and gone since Addy has joined our family. I don't know if there is a more adored baby on the planet. She is very loved. We all have come up with our own set of nicknames for her. Harris calls her baguette. I call her moppet because she looks like a little muppet puppet. Her papa calls her schatzi, beautiful, or Liebling. She rules the house. She thinks night time is party time. She has already put on 6 ounces and her belly is starting to look more round. I think we will keep her.

Comments

I actually said 'awwwww' out loud when I opened your blog. AWWWWWW!!!!! :-)
Rachel B said…
Me too...I also said "Awww" when I saw this picture. It is too cute! If she was mine, I'd keep her too :)
Company EIGHT said…
I ADORE that picture! I think she is probably going to rule the house from here on out. :)
Arctic Mum said…
Oh, that's very moving. And suddeny I remembered that new babies always have a party from 11pm to 3am. Guess it's just a matter of prepare itself...
shayndel said…
Yes, she is precious!!

PS I love her name and nicknames too:)

Popular Posts