Thanksgiving Preparations

Winston and Roman made these Thankful Turkeys to decorate our table

Five Turkeys
Five big turkeys sitting on the gate.
The first one said, "It's getting late."
The second one said, "Who goes there"?
The third one said, "There are farmers everywhere."
The fourth one said, "Let's run, run, run."
The fifth one said, "It's just Thanksgiving fun."
Then Gobble Gobble went the wind.
And out went the lights.
And the five fat turkeys were out of sight.
This weekend we just hung around the house. The boys snuggled under the blanket on Saturday and watched Alvin and the Chipmunks part 2 while I watched this movie. I loved it. What an amazing story. Now, I am off to buy the Turkey and the cranberries, but before our guest arrive on Thursday I need to clean off our deck. It is burried beneath the leaves. Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

Francesca said…
I love the pine cone turkeys! And I also actually like the leaf carpet.
What great little grateful turkeys! Hope you and your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
P.S. I also really loved the Temple Grandin movie.
What a cute little poem. Though a tad bit morbid...

Popular Posts