Reindeer Cookies

One cannot have Advent without cookies, and when a friend of mine showed me the recipe for these Reindeer cookies I couldn't have been more excited! They are so simple to make. They work better if you use peanut butter cookie dough, but since my children don't like peanut butter cookies I used sugar cookie dough. What ever dough you choose to use prepare according to directions. Then roll dough in a ball, roll in sugar, and then flatten with the back of your hand creating a circle. Then in the center of each ball pinch almost together creating what looks like a 8 shape. Add the pretzels and the nose (red hots). Bake until golden brown. As soon as you take out of the oven place on the eyes. You can use raisins or chocolate chips. My children had so much fun making these. Enjoy! On another note, Only one week until we leave for our ski trip to Utah! Yahoo!

Comments

How long will you be here in Utah? Maybe we could meet! Let me know if you have time!
Much Love!
Tami
Emily said…
These cookies are adorable! What a great idea!
So,so cute and yummy! perfect for the holidays! Hope you and your family have wonderful holiday season.
sunnymama said…
How cute! They look very yummy. :)
Jenna said…
Adorable! Can't wait to make these for my teachers! :)
natsumi said…
Woow, I love these cookies! yummy yummy...
Nadja said…
They look delicious!! Great idea! Have a great time in Utah!! I bet Harris is a pro at skiing now...
Isabelle said…
what a great idea, I love them !!
Cate said…
seriously cute...but now i'm thinking of princess laya (sp?) cookies, too. wouldn't the pretzels be awesome as her hairstyle?

these are super cute. maybe i can make them with the kids next week for our cookie class??? will report back on it if i do.

Popular Posts