Waterman's Crab House

The boys
Jumbo lump crab cakes
There is no place on earth that
makes the best crab cakes

The marina

I haven't always been a fan of crab cakes or crab for the most part, but I have always adored lobster. My opinion though on crab cakes has changed after eating at Waterman's Crab House. The food was beyond delicious. I had a crab cake because it just seemed a sin not to try them when Maryland is famous for it's crab cakes. I was not disappointed My dad had the ribs which just about fell off the bone and boys were they tender. My mouth is watering just thinking of them. They were smoked then based with a sweet tangy BBQ sauce that is just about the closest thing to heaven. Winston had the shrimp basket and Roman a very large hot dog. The day was gorgeous and the setting beautiful. It was fun watching couples or groups pull up to the restaurant in their boats. Afterwards, walk around the town of Rock Hall it was established in 1707.
Waterman's Crab House
21055 Sharp Street
Rock Hall, MD 21661
410-639-2261

Comments

Company EIGHT said…
Okay Kelleyn, you made me way too hungry, and I know I'm too far away to have any of that! YUM!!
Mmmmm, Maryland Crab Cakes are my FAVORITE!!! (I think I'm drooling a little...)

Popular Posts