The best Chocolate Chip Cookies

I have a little secret to making the best chocolate cookies. These cookies will never fail you unless you leave them in the oven too long, and I have done that. The first secret is to use White Knight flour if you can find it. It is so silky, and it translates into a tender cookie that almost melts in your mouth. Don't believe me try it, and you will make the switch too. The second secret is increasing the amount of flour and sugar and you will get a cookie that is fluffy, and dense all in one. These will not spread out giving you those crunchy and in my book disgusting cookies.

Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 eggs
2 sticks of softened butter
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
combine these ingredients in a mixing bowl
then add
3 cups flour
2 cups chocolate chips
combine and then drop on a cookie sheet using a small ice cream scoop.
bake at 350 degrees for 8-11 minutes.
Advice, if you find that these are getting too dark but are still too soft in the middle then just drop the temp to 325 degrees. Start watching around the 9-minute mark. Every oven is different. Also, for best results take out just a little underdone. They will continue cooking on the cookie sheet. This will give you a moist cookie. Enjoy! Got milk!

Comments

Company EIGHT said…
Those look delicious! I can't wait to try them!
Jamie said…
I love cakey cookies, which is why I love Tollhouse bars (with added flour). If I hadn't promised Josh I would make him sugar cookies today so he wouldn't have to eat chocolate chip cookies tomorrow after the Primary program, I'd be making them.

Popular Posts